Get back to restful nights and refreshed mornings with this firm twin mattress. It's ideal for back and stomach sleepers who prefer a mattress that doesn't "give"" too much, yet still pampers with cradling comfort. Five different levels of high-density foam, including a layer of gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, power packed 15-gauge wrapped steel coils offer reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support for a larger sleep surface and supportive sitting surface. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- 13.5" profile
- 3/4" high-density quilt foam
- 2" high-density firm zoned sculpted pressure relief foam
- 2" high-density firm upholstery grade body foam
- 1/2" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support
- Power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 1" high-density base foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Mt Dana Firm Twin Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Mt Dana Firm
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Inner Spring Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||37''W x 74''D x 13.5''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.