If you're looking for a brilliant blend of comfort, quality and flair, this faux leather power reclining package excites and delights with sleek, modern style-priced to put you at ease. Appealing to those with an eye for contemporary design and high-tech features, this slate gray set includes distinctive elements like flared, sheltering armrests and subtly tufted seat cushions that add a high-design touch.
- Includes sectional (left-arm facing power recliner, right-arm facing power recliner, armless chair, armless power recliner, console with storage and wedge) and power recliner
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism raises the ottoman to improve circulation
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Water-repellent polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- USB charging
- Storage console with 2 cup holders
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||6-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||7-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.